My new book, What Happened to the Ark of the Covenant and Other Bible Mysteries, is finally out.
At the moment, I don’t think it’s in stock in Amazon yet, but you can [order it here->http://www.authenticmedia.co.uk/AuthenticSite/product/9781850787518.htm].
Among the crucial questions that I address are:
- How tall was Zacchaeus?
- What was so special about Joseph’s coat?
- Why does Peter disappear?
- Why did Judas kiss Jesus?
- Did Jesus visit the theatre?
- Exactly how much could Samson lift?
And a lot more. I think it’s pretty good fun, really. Along the way I look at Mesopotamian love potions, the difficulties of travelling by ship and whether Goliath was, in fact, a member of the Philistine SAS.
So if you’re looking for a last minute Christmas present, well, it’s either this or some aftershave.