OK. I’m sorry. Even by my time-distorting, deadline-breaking, appointment-missing standards, five months is a long time between postings. I can only plead pressure of work. Well, that and insanity. Anyway, here are a few things I’ve been working on in the past few months:
- edited the new Collins Atlas of Bible History
- finished another in the series of All-Age worship resources I’ve been writing with Claire
- finished my book of Biblical history called ‘What happened to the Ark of the Covenant and other Bible mysteries
- worked on numerous children’s books
- developed resources for [Samaritan’s Purse->http://www.turnonthetap.org], Compassion, [Spurgeon’s->http://www.spurgeonschristmas.org] and Habitat for Humanity
- went to Disneyland Paris
- spoke at [Spring Harvest France->http://www.springharvestholidays.com], New Wine and led another [Lakes course for Writers->http://www.lakesschool.org.uk]
- developed a new website for [Star Wards->http://www.starwards.org.uk]
- felt old, knackered and generally ready for retirement. Which is a shame because (a) I’ve got another twenty years to go and (b) I haven’t got a pension.
So, you can see, it’s not exactly been a fallow time. Anyway, I’m back now. And I will blog more regularly in the future.